Laptop Mag Names Badgeville Top Startup of 2011
Yesterday we were surprised with the honor of being named one of Laptop Magazine’s Top 10 Mobile Startups of 2011!
The article, which can be found online and in the latest print issue of Laptop Mag, highlights startups that are set to make a huge splash on the web and mobile in the coming year.
“If Badgeville can successfully implement and sell its service, its potential growth could significantly increase the size of various online communities. This startupÂ could also conceivably challenge Goliaths such as Facebook. The shock waves of Badgeville ramping up could hit the mobile space quickly.”
– Brian Oliver Bennett, Laptop Magazine
Congratulations to our fellow Top 10 Mobile Startups (According to Laptop Mag):
- LightSquared: 4G From Space
- TripTrace: Travel Meets Social
- Badgeville: The Foursquare of the Web
- Qwiki: Research Reinvented
- Innovalley: Smart Clothing is Here
- Dynamics, Inc.: One Card for Every Account
- SeePort: Always-On Video Chat
- Particle Code: Write Once, Run Everywhere
- Word Lens: Instant Translations
- Snapstick: From Phone to TV
Badgeville, which offers turnkey widgets and a highly-flexible API for mobile and web sites, will soon be found on collection of top-notch mobile apps and sites. For more information on our easy and flexible mobile integration, contact us here.